Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mikel Ruffinelli, the woman with the widest hips in the world

MIKEL HAS THE MOST WIDE SIDES IN THE WORLD:
2 METERS AND 43 CM CIRCUMFERENCE
 
A record of which to be fair, but it does also come some doubts about the health of Mikel Ruffinelli. The woman, 40-year old and a mother of four, is the record holder for the wider hips of the world: less than 2 meters and 43 centimeters in circumference. Mikel is 1.52 meters high and weighs 190 kg, but his physical appearance does not bother at all, and in fact it is fair. "They are so fantastic. I hope to inspire other women to think, 'she is happy with her body, and I can be!' "Says the woman who has started to put on weight at age 22, after the birth of their first child .
After trying all kinds of diets, Mikel has surrendered to his size and now confesses to carry power from 3000 calories per day. "Some people even think that I may be made to become so, but it is all natural baby. When I travel by train or plane I have to book a minimum, two places. And 'quite expensive. I have a truck - continues Mikel - It's better than taking public transport. Just a few days ago I was stuck in the bathroom. "

No comments:

Post a Comment